Wednesday, December 22, 2010

*NEW* Eggs in a Nest

I woke up this morning with the satisfaction that I wouldn't be going to work today. My excitement overwhelmed me and at once my mind wondered what I would be cooking up today. I needed something new and interesting. I searched up some ideas and discovered this.


The needed items: Bread, eggs, butter, a muffin pan, and muffin liners.


First, butter one side of the bread and gently squish it into the cupcake liner-butter side face up. Bake in oven at 375 for 3 minutes.


When they come out, fold ham into the bread and crack the egg into it. Place them back into the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the egg whites are completely white all over.



Garnish with cheese and SERVE!
**Martha Stewart**

3 comments:

  1. um...how come I didn't know you had a blog?? oh my. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, because i hardly ever got on before (as you can tell). But when i saw yours, i had the idea to blog about things i love...COOKING! (: Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so tasty, seriously need to try this :-)

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete