Sunday, February 27, 2011

and then there were four..






Suddenly, i look at the date and realize "ITS BEEN TWO DAYS SINCE I POSTED ON MY BLOG LAST. i really need to fix that."
the next breezes by and i wonder t myself how could i possibly have time for a little bore in my life?
that night comes along and once again i realize that i have failed to blog..again.
now...for the sake of boring you my fellow readers, this happened until this very night when i fianlly said nothing will stop me from posting.

What should have stopped me, you may ask?
*the need to finish a novel  by tomorrow..
*the need to wake up at 4:45 tomorrow..
*the need to clean the clothes on my floor.....tomorrow..

Man oh man.

Mixed up - I SLEPT IN UNTIL 11AM TODAY!! what?! that has never happened..ever!!
the (almost) whole of the young womens presidency got released today. i think they have been there for almost three years..
i was at church today for 7 1/2 hours today... loooong day.

Matched up - we (Madi Rachel and I) planned our Spring Break Trip to Utah and BYU!! We cant seem to stop being excited about going there next semester! itll be fantastic!
we also learned that we have three options when it comes to marriage
a) love on first day of class
b) date for yeeeeeears!
c) last resort

of course the men who gave us our options probably dont realize that their wives were madly i love when they said "I do" and that was all that matters..

3 comments:

  1. oh man! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES. lets go take some Thursday. please oh please. they're gorgeous. you're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are awesome! Nice job! Looke like you all had fun :-)

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this top is darling! Great outfit!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete