Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sounds about right.

Sunday is the start of a whole new week. Or at least its meant to be. Sometimes i feel like its the end of the week or month..in meaning, everything just seems to shut down and stop. Then Monday morning rolls around and thats when life starts again. But i guess thats just how its suppose to happen. Suppose to confuse and make you tired.
Today, after yesterdays shpeel of not-gonna-get-me-down, my parents insisted that i go home and rest. Gee thanks for helping along my plans guys!
Just kidding. Its really a good thing i went home. I totally passed out! Just like that i was out. Next thing i knnow its dark outside and my parents are getting the kiddos ready for bed. Guess thats what a lot of medicine does to a person.
So in order to keep some remembrance of my "childhood" "teen years" or whereever the answers may lay on my timeline, here's the question:
Do you like ballets or musicals or operas? If so, which one and why.
I LOOOOOOOVE musicals.
they complete my life for some odd reason. I can sit and analyze and critisize the whole time then walk out and feel as if i could die right there and be whole. Maybe thats a little dramatic and overtone but i really appreciate what those dancers and singers and performers do up there on stage. Not only do they love what tey do, but they do it and its perfect and beautiful!
I was onstage once, a looong long time ago, but when i was up there, it was as if i was that character and nobody was going to stop me from being the best of that character that i could be.
the lights and the cheering and the flashing all made that moment in time seem more sureal than the time i got my license.
kitty got in a catfight...PEACE[:

No comments:

Post a Comment