Sunday, April 10, 2011

second time(:




today i officially have earned my young womens medallion...again! I completed it the first time when i was 13 so i figured i needed to do it again to really understand what it was and what it meant to me. So i did! PLUS i got the honor bee! which justmeans i did extra hurs of service and whatnot. It was areally great experience the second time around. I really began to understand, especially, my individual worth. Sometimes i forget who i am or what i can do for this world. but i dont foret that now(:

Mixed up: stake choir was forever cancelled. well, for thi "season" because they need at least 50 people. we had 15 show up.. :/
Mathed up: my sister now cant wait to finish her Personal Progres just so she can begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment