Monday, June 25, 2012

Callin’ From the Clouds!


















Callin’ From the Clouds!

Talk about all the cool places I can claim to be when flying!  If we’re counting all the places I have flown over, we’re talkin’ over a hundred places in the past year.  If we’re just talkin’ places I’ve landed in, well, it’s a few less places but still, a lot of places.  And all in the past year flying from Texas to Utah; Utah to Texas.

1.     Tulsa, Oklahoma
2.     El Paso, Texas
3.     Austin, Texas
4.     Odessa, Texas
5.     Lubbock, Texas
6.     Albuquerque, New Mexico
7.     Los Angeles, California
8.     Kanas City, Missouri
9.     Denver, Colorado

And now imagine all the beautiful sights I’ve seen!  Oh wait.  I’ve put pictures up of all of them.  So please enjoy all the sights so you too can claim to have been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment