Monday, January 17, 2011

cAtChInG uP

I was once told that when you write in your journal dont waste time on the days you missed. Focus on the day that it is.  That is what is most important to you at that time.  Well, i love that rule!  That rule has saved my life when it comes to missing days :P
However, i made a promise to myself and to you that i would have a picture a day.
sooooooo...after no further delay......


WEDNESDAY-all the YW made recipe boxes for the Elders.

THURSDAY-i lay sick in my cozy bed..all day!

FRIDAY-i was suppose to work but was sent home early, so mom, katie, and i watched moooovies all night!

SATURDAY-i spent the day with Katie Vickers. we went and got cupcakes from Frosted Pink
SUNDAY-the very last episode of Hannah Montana...FOREVER!!
MONDAY- Scout is seven months old. I cant believe it. She's growing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment