Tuesday, January 11, 2011

my terrific tuesday

I had no classes today. I mean absolutely no classes today.  It was weird but of course i enjoyed every minute of it. I finally took the time to start on my bag. Its a Simplicity pattern and its really...Simple!
Here are some pictures but im not done yet.
My mom sat and laughed at how disorganized i was and how messy i kept everything. She asked me why when i cooked i kept things neat annd tidy and i enjoyed it. Not that i didnt enjoy making the bag but everything just seemed so complicated. But thats probably due to the fact that i dont sew nearly as often as i cook.
Im very proud of the outcome so far!
















My little trooper through all this! She keeps track of all the loose and fallen strings and then lets me know! What a good girl!

I also made egg salad sandwhiches! Yum! A hint of lemon juice hits the spot! Best stuff ive made of it yet!



This is our ping pong table. We got it for Christmas. I just wanted to show you why the Elders some over so often. No, its not for the food or company. No. Its for a good game of ping pong. They could spend hours in there if it werent so chilly outside in the garage. My dad prides in beating one of the Elders finally! He won twice that day so im guessing that the Elder was just having an off day :P
 


Thanks for comin to see us guys!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it is turning out wonderfully! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete