Thursday, January 06, 2011

I must apologize...

My fellow bloggers,
I must say that beginning this blog I was frightened.  I didnt want to make those simple mistakes on my posts like spelling errors and not making sense.  I was scared that what I wrote about would be boring and unrelatedable (yay for big words!).  But then, all of a sudden, it hit me! Thank goodness it didnt hit me literally but only figuratively.  I realized that I was living a lie--blog wise.  I wansnt giving all of you the truth.  I wasnt telling you who I am as a person on the outside or the inside.  What I wished for most in begining this blog for now the third time, was to find people that I could relate to.  People who loved to read about other people.  Facebook is one social network that I did enjoy for some time.  But how much truth is really put into what people say on there?  I mean, half of them just want to impress someone else or BE someone else.  Well not me.  Not anymore.  This is my blog and those of you who read have the right to know who I am and what I am all about.

SO! Now that I have done that, here it goes.  First off, I must say that I will be writing what I am thinking.  Hence the reason half of what you read is scattered and mind-blowing :P

To begin, I am a person of change.  I have moved so many times in my life I gave up on counting.  Dont get me wrong, I can recall every place Ive been, I just choose, at this time, to not remember.  Being a person of change, I have this weird thing about me that I must be truly honest about:  I  can in no self of mine, remain the same.  In person, in spirit, outside and inside, I am on a constant run.  Dont misunderstand me now.  I dont really care what other people say on the outside.  On the inside however, I remember what almost every single person has said to me.  I can easily recall those late night chats with girlfriends about the most nonsensical things.  I can remember the first time the boy of my dreams said, "Hey you! Move over! Thats my desk." Yes.  That really happened.  But no matter.  He is a loser and I have moved on to big and better things...TEXAS!
My room is all apart of the many ME's therre are.  Here is proof:
Well, my dad always did tell me that messsy was my middle name.  My dresser...II CLEANED IT!

     This looked completely different only    months ago.




Do you see that Hope chest at the end of my bed?  Last night it wasnt there but over where the cat box is.  And six months ago that bed was sticking straight out of the wall instead of laying flat against it.  The desk and bookcase move constantly, though, I think I have found a liking to the where the bookcase lies.







Nooooow!  For my favorite part of my room.......  

This wall contains all the things a girl loves the most.
It has a variety of coats and jackets and scarfs,
while the floor holds millions of bags to choose
from.  Okay, not millions.  But close enough.
OH!  I almost forgot about my Mexican dress wall! There you will also see my matching green bin for shoes (not all of them I assure you), Chinese lanterns and polka dotted wall.  Cute, right?
 Now, I am also the girl that you absolutely hated in school.  My hair is naturally curly.  Thats okay, get it out now.  Might as well.  Im so used to it Im not even I notice when someone compliments me on it.  Okay thats a lie.  I love it when people say it looks good or whatever...just so long as you get the point.  I could only manage one semi-good picture of it so bear with me when you see it.  P.S. I was home alone.


Well guys, thats me for ya!  I hope that I can only fulfil this blog as some many others have.



2 comments:

  1. You're awesome Amanda. Be yourself. Keep up the blogging. You can do it. I love the recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I have the same scarf! We're TWINS!

    ReplyDelete