Monday, February 21, 2011

pour a little sumthin







Crinkled Undershirt - Kohls
Top - Kohls
Belt - Mothers
Capris - Target
NO SHOES! (:
**notice i can finally tie my hair back all the way!**

Whats the point in a school holiday if i work all day? Maybe they just hate me..yeah. sounds about right. But i guess it wasnt all that bad. I mean, yes we had an inspector there all day! He had to stand over our shoulders to ensure that we did everything we were supposed to do PLUS extra. It was extremely pointless. To me and everyone else there.
Getting home to a shower and Taylor Swift def made the day the best!
It's Monday...which means its time to set goals for the week.
Liiiike...
exercise? YES!
clean bathroom? CHECK
clean sheets? CHECK
cat food and box? CHECK

maybe im ahead of myself or something because my list is done!

the title of todays post comes from the song "who are you when im not lookin"
happy birthday Sydneys sissy!
congrats to Kailee! in being a watched person at BYU! That is so fantastic!!!

Mixed up: that inspector guy! you may have been nice but you were most def not welcome.

Matched up: umm....good question! someone text me and that will be what matched up today!
See ya!

1 comment: