Sunday, February 20, 2011

Raise Your Voice








What's with Sundays? I mean, all we ever do is sit around and chill! Nothing ever gets done when your with your family on a Suday afternoon. Want poof? Well, then just look up! Those photos are just a few of what really went down. Apparently, dad and brothers are too shy tostep into them Who woulda thunk it?!
At least we spent time together as a family, right? That's the important thing.
So, ive been looking around at all the many blogs around cyberspace and here are a few i thought yall should check out:

The Daybook   (i mean, duhh! she is amazing!)

Cardigans and Cookie Dough

A day in the life too..

An Outfit A Day...Keeps The Fashion Police Away

and my two besties...

Madi    (needs a name so suggest some for her pleeeeease!)

it's complicated


Also...i learned some fascinating stuff about myself today. Well, stuff that every girl NEEDS to know.
1. Believe in yourself
2. Believe that you are a daughter of God
3. Believe in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ

The inspiration of the title of todays blog happens to be th title of one great movie: "Raise Your Voice" it has Hilary Duff in it and that amazing british guy who is also in "What a Girl Wants" with Amanda Bynes. Two of the greatest actresses on this planet in my opinion. Disagree? Let me know in the comments!

Mixed up: NO NAP! and its Sunday! Church Choir (which i am a part of) messed up really bad today when we sang "Did you Think to Pray" I kinda discovered when BYU should be telling us who got in or not...now i await the day... impatiently

Matched up: family laughed through a hard time today...being hit extremely hard on the head by macho-strength brother. All the windows are open!! The Ward had an awesome day, it being Ward Conference, we all mingled forever after Church and laughed and played around. An awesome friend and former Elder returned today! He was in Russia and we are sooo proud of him!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha oh my gosh girl I don't get a single thing done one sundays. After church there's napping, yummy food, more napping the occasional disney moving and oh...more napping:)
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for putting my blog on there :) and I'm so glad you realized 1-3. course I keep re-realizing those :)
    Cardigans and Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete