Monday, May 28, 2012


Dear Readers,

My life story will begin at Machiavelli.


Niccolo Machiavelli

He wrote The Prince,
which focused on
“Absolute rule by one
authority.”  He believed
that the Prince’s divine
right was to rule and
no one could stop him.
It was his responsibility
to care and govern for
the people whatever the
circumstances.   He
believed everyone should
feel the same way and
know the same truth, so
he wrote his book.  After
time, Machiavelli lost
favor with the Medici
family who was his basis
for his book.


How I compare:

Amanda Webb

I began my life with
the idea that my parents
knew what was best for me;
therefore, they would always do
what was best for me.  When
I had school projects, they
always did the most work
and then approved them.  
They made sure my homework
always got done and they
always checked it.  They pushed
me to achieve in activity
days, always getting all the
awards I could.  I stood in
the background of my life
and was content in staying there.

No comments:

Post a Comment